La Tuque has a small restaurant area and a lounge terrace where you can enjoy a friendly atmosphere.
The restaurant/bar is open 7/7 days from 10 June to 31 August, and in high season from 9am to 10pm.
- We welcome you at 9am for a cappuccino.
- At lunchtime, the menu offers a variety of snacks.
- As an aperitif, we recommend our very popular tapas platter, accompanied by a cold drink!
- In the evening, our restaurant offers à la carte dishes and a daily menu.
Free wifi access is available around the terrace.
A varied, local menu
Our menu features snacks, salads and pizzas cooked on site.
Our chef uses as many fair trade and natural ingredients as possible, so freshness is guaranteed! Children can choose from a wide range of dishes, and vegetarians haven’t been forgotten either: a variety of original dishes are on offer.
Of course, at La Tuque we serve the famous Cahors wine.
Famous wine region
If you’re on holiday in a wine-growing region, a wine tasting is of course not to be missed.
Wine-tasting excursions are planned to Domaine la Vigne Rouge, our neighbours. They proudly talk about Vin Noir and are happy to let you taste and compare Cahors (Malbec) wines.
Festive and convivial evening meals
And every Thursday is a barbecue evening*, cosy up together around long tables.
* Tent barbecues are only permitted with gas. Open fires are strictly forbidden on the campsite during the summer months.